Danielle Wohl Art Advisory provides comprehensive art consulting services for the business community.
There are many important ways that people are influenced by art in their workplace. Art promotes social interactions, elicits emotional responses, facilitates personal connection-making, and generally enhances the workplace environment.
Every project responds to the client’s core values and corporate identity. Our art programs advance the culture of a company—and create a vibrant workplace.
- Identify goals and vision based on client interviews, facilitated conversations and research
- All-inclusive project planning and budgeting
- Identify priority locations for artworks, in response to the architecture and function of the space
- Coordinate with local, national and international business units, architects and project teams
- Identify and propose artworks that reflect company’s vision, brand story and user groups
- Provide sketches and models for client’s consideration
- Guide the art selection process and finalize purchases
- Handle custom art framing and transit; oversee installation
- Manage site-specific commissions, including communications with artists, contracts and production schedules
- Write, produce and install informational labels
- Provide tours for employees
- Provide full documentation of artworks
Customized services available, including cultural events and client activities.
In the News
- My Modern Met: Exclusive Interview with Facebook’s First Artist in Residence
- BrainStation Magazine: PayPal Toronto’s Street-Art Aesthetic
- The Art Newspaper: Silicon Valley tech companies take novel approaches to art investment
- Huffington Post: SF Tech Boom Launches Live Artists to New Heights
- The New York Times: Facebook Likes Its Artists Raw, Rough and Scrappy
- Stanford University: Talks with the Artists